Book your room at Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed (Small Room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelElegant boutique hotel near Galeries Lafayette
In Opéra district
This 3* sup Best Western hotel is in the Opéra district (Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores), in the heart of Paris but in a quiet street, and near Montmartre area. 800 m also from Gare du Nord.
lounge Bar /Internet free
The Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra offers an intimate elegant 24-hour bar, which exhibits artist works. large lobby. Free internet in rooms and internet spot in lobby.Helpful receptionist staff.
charming contemporary rm
Decoration varies according to "classical" or "superior" rooms.
all the 39 air conditionned guestrooms offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, desk, minibar, safe, hair dryers, intl channels TV.
The recently renovated Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra bar provides an intimate haven for a pre-theater drink, a relaxing evening in, or late night nightcap. The hotel features charming, contemporary interior design and offers an exhibition of artworks throughout the lounge bar and the lobby.
An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge). Breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. The hotel offers complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry service, and tour and ticket assistance. Parking is available nearby for a fee (height restrictions apply.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1880
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
Breakfast Room - Former cellar renovated to modern-style dining room. Dark wood floors and wicker chairs. Full buffet breakfast or express breakfast, which provides juices, hot drinks, and croissants for guests on the go.
Hotel Bar - This intimate bar, furnished with black-leather chairs and decorated with modern artwork, is open 24 hours and seats up to 12.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistro Papillon
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 4 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.50 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18.00 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Anjou Lafayette
- Anjou Lafayette Best Western
- Best Western Anjou
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Hotel
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Hotel Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Hotel Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Hotel
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
To compensate guests visiting during the hotel’s renovation, the Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra is offering travelers who book a stay in any room from 10 January 2013 – 7 February 2013 the following:
- 20% discount on all rooms during the hotel's renovation
- Porters will be available to assist with luggage as lifts will not be in operation during this time.
There will be no other renovation-related compensation. Porters will be available daily from 7:30-11 AM and 4-8 PM. Check-in will be at 3 PM and check-out at 11 AM during this time. Other restrictions may apply.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.