Get an overview of this hotelElegant boutique hotel near Galeries Lafayette
In Opéra district
This 3* sup Best Western hotel is in the Opéra district (Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores), in the heart of Paris but in a quiet street, and near Montmartre area. 800 m also from Gare du Nord.
lounge Bar /Internet free
The Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra offers an intimate elegant 24-hour bar, which exhibits artist works. large lobby. Free internet in rooms and internet spot in lobby.Helpful receptionist staff.
charming contemporary rm
Decoration varies according to "classical" or "superior" rooms.
all the 39 air conditionned guestrooms offer complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, desk, minibar, safe, hair dryers, intl channels TV.
Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera
Guests favorite property amenities
The recently renovated Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra bar provides an intimate haven for a pre-theater drink, a relaxing evening in, or late night nightcap. The hotel features charming, contemporary interior design and offers an exhibition of artworks throughout the lounge bar and the lobby.
An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge). Breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room. The hotel offers complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access, concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry service, and tour and ticket assistance. Parking is available nearby for a fee (height restrictions apply.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast Room - Former cellar renovated to modern-style dining room. Dark wood floors and wicker chairs. Full buffet breakfast or express breakfast, which provides juices, hot drinks, and croissants for guests on the go.
Hotel Bar - This intimate bar, furnished with black-leather chairs and decorated with modern artwork, is open 24 hours and seats up to 12.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistro Papillon
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.50 and EUR 13 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18.00 per person (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Anjou Lafayette
- Anjou Lafayette Best Western
- Best Western Anjou
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Hotel
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Hotel Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Hotel Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Hotel
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera Paris
- Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opera
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
To compensate guests visiting during the hotel’s renovation, the Best Western Anjou Lafayette Opéra is offering travelers who book a stay in any room from 10 January 2013 – 7 February 2013 the following:
- 20% discount on all rooms during the hotel's renovation
- Porters will be available to assist with luggage as lifts will not be in operation during this time.
There will be no other renovation-related compensation. Porters will be available daily from 7:30-11 AM and 4-8 PM. Check-in will be at 3 PM and check-out at 11 AM during this time. Other restrictions may apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.