- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pont Neuf
- 6 min walk
- 9 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Ze Kitchen Gallery
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 28 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Citadines Apart'hotel Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is in the city center and on a river. Pont Neuf and Sainte Chapelle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Jardin des Plantes and Moulin Rouge. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Aquaboulevard, or check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena. Our guests appreciate the residence's quiet location.
- Pont Neuf - 6 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 9 min walk
- Sorbonne University - 12 min walk
- Palais Royal - 14 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 17 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse Station - 4 min drive
- Paris Saint-Michel - Notre Dame Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 47 min drive
- Lapérouse — 1 min walk
- Ze Kitchen Gallery — 1 min walk
- Chez nous — 1 min walk
- The Highlander — 1 min walk
- Bistro des Augustins — 1 min walk
About this property
Citadines Apart'hotel Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 35 per day
- Children stay free
- Free crib/infant bed
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 30 per night
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 10 per pet per night
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- On the river
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 204 rooms
- 7 floors
Nearby things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness
Great location! no cleaning service during our entire stay. The cleaning service could be at least every 2-3 days. Despite this the concierge was very helpful with amazing staff.