Get an overview of this hotelTraditional Paris hotel near Jardin des Plantes
Popular property highlights
By Latin Quarter
This hotel is set amid the cobbled streets just outside of the Latin Quarter, two blocks from the popular Rue Mouffetard market street, and three blocks from the historic Jardin des Plantes.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms of the Grand Hôtel Des Gobelins are decorated in warm colours with dark wood furnishings; all have street or courtyard views and come with satellite TV and wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel des Gobelins
The Grand Hôtel des Gobelins, which features a Beaux Arts façade, has a small business corner with fax, printer, and computer station with high-speed Internet connection.
Guests can keep in touch with their friends and family using the complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel.
Multilingual staff are on hand to help guests plan sightseeing trips around Paris, and can also recommend shopping and dining options.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is three blocks from the vast Jardin des Plantes, a popular park for joggers and equipped with playgrounds for children. Bicycles can be rented in the Latin Quarter and there are two public swimming pools, Le Pontoise and La Butte-aux-Cailles, within a kilometre of the hotel. The Batobus (boat bus service) has a stop on the Seine outside the Jardin des Plantes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Gobelins Hotel
- Grand des Gobelins
- Grand des Gobelins Paris
- Grand Hotel des Gobelins
- Grand Hotel des Gobelins Paris
- Grand Hotel Gobelins
- Hotel Gobelins
- Hotel Des Gobelins
- Le Grand Hotel Des Gobelins
- Grand Hotel Gobelins Paris
- Grand Gobelins Paris
- Grand Gobelins
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.