Get an overview of this hotelTraditional Paris hotel near Jardin des Plantes
By Latin Quarter
This hotel is set amid the cobbled streets just outside of the Latin Quarter, two blocks from the popular Rue Mouffetard market street, and three blocks from the historic Jardin des Plantes.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Guestrooms of the Grand Hôtel Des Gobelins are decorated in warm colours with dark wood furnishings; all have street or courtyard views and come with satellite TV and wireless Internet.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Grand Hotel des Gobelins57 Boulevard Saint Marcel Paris Paris 75013
The Grand Hôtel des Gobelins, which features a Beaux Arts façade, has a small business corner with fax, printer, and computer station with high-speed Internet connection.
Guests can keep in touch with their friends and family using the complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel.
Multilingual staff are on hand to help guests plan sightseeing trips around Paris, and can also recommend shopping and dining options.
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 45
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel is three blocks from the vast Jardin des Plantes, a popular park for joggers and equipped with playgrounds for children. Bicycles can be rented in the Latin Quarter and there are two public swimming pools, Le Pontoise and La Butte-aux-Cailles, within a kilometre of the hotel. The Batobus (boat bus service) has a stop on the Seine outside the Jardin des Plantes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Gobelins Hotel
- Grand des Gobelins
- Grand des Gobelins Paris
- Grand Hotel des Gobelins
- Grand Hotel des Gobelins Paris
- Grand Hotel Gobelins
- Hotel Gobelins
- Hotel Des Gobelins
- Le Grand Hotel Des Gobelins
- Grand Hotel Gobelins Paris
- Grand Gobelins Paris
- Grand Gobelins
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.