Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in 11th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Place de la Republique and Picasso Museum. Museum Georges Pompidou and Place des Vosges are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with WiFi in public areas, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.
All 26 rooms offer WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hibiscus République66, Rue de Malte Paris Paris 75011
Hibiscus République features tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.50 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1.5 per hour )
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Hibiscus Hotel Republique
- Hibiscus Republique
- Hibiscus République Hotel Paris
- Hibiscus République Hotel
- Hibiscus République Paris
- Hibiscus République
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.