Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Parc Floral de Paris, Bois de Vincennes, and Chateau de Vincennes. Bois de Vincennes is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room.
All 126 rooms offer WiFi, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hipotel Paris Hippodrome
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hipotel Paris Hippodrome is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hipogrill - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hipotel Hippodrome
- Hipotel Hippodrome Paris
- Hipotel Paris Hippodrome
- Hipotel Paris Hippodrome Hotel
- Hipotel Paris Hippodrome Hotel Joinville-le-Pont
- Hipotel Paris Hippodrome Joinville-le-Pont
- Paris Hipotel Hippodrome
- Hipotel Joinville Le Pont
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.