Do yourself a favor and find another place to stay
Posted Jul 20, 2016 on Hotels
I don't even know where to start with this hotel. I can't really think of any hotel experience as poor as this one.
- The ventilation on the bathroom did not work, and had not worked for several years. As a result there was a lot of nasty mold in there - a major health risk!
- The room was cleaned with chlorine, which smelled badly throughout the whole stay.
- The room was rarely cleaned in the edges and corners. There was a lot of dust and dirt there.
- The breakfast buffet consisted of dried out bread with a poor selection of ham, cheese and synthetic jam.
- Very poor english skills from the staff, despite advertising with "We speak english".
- Poor, poor service and attitude from the staff. As an example they refused to refund 14€ for breakfast despite us cancelling the afternoon before. They referred to rules we had not been told about.
- Apparently the best time to vacuum clean the eating area is while the only four guests at the hotel are eating breakfast.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else, even if it will cost you 50€ extra.