Posted Oct 17, 2014
Our room was clean, but run-down. The shower head was broken off and had to be held in our hands while showering. The bathroom floor tiles were broken. The toilet paper roll holder was broken off the wall so the toilet paper was sitting on the back of the toilet. There was a fan to the outside from the bathroom, but it did not turn on. The fan just spun around when the wind was blowing strongly and made it cold in the bathroom. The quilt on the bed was very old and discolored. The hallway smelled of cigarette smoke, but our room smelled fine. The worst part about our hotel was the noise. We could hear everything in the room next to us and in the hallway. We were awakened many times during the night/early morning by people talking, televisions, doors slamming, etc. I read on the website that they have hair dryers, but there were none in the room. I asked at the front desk and was told it is a communal hair dryer that has to be shared. I was able to use it the first day, but after that they could not seem to find one for me to use.