Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 19th Arrondissement, near Parc des Buttes Chaumont
Popular property highlights
Located in 19th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of La Geode and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Galeries Lafayette and Notre Dame Cathedral are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A bar/lounge, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a conference center, self parking, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 144 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillow menus, hair dryers, and showers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- WiFi could've been better
Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal de la Villette is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Cash deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Paris-Canal Villette
- Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal Villette
- Holiday Inn Express Paris-Canal De La Villette Hotel Paris
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.