Don't EVER stay here!
Posted Feb 17, 2015 on Hotels
First off, no proper lighting in the hallway, pitch black (not exaggerating) Mold in first room, we complained and switched (the guys at the front desk was really helpful, the only good thing about this hotel). The next room was just as bad. It was covered in mold from ground to ceiling as well. The bathroom was the worst. Had to sleep with the window open all night in order to breathe. Next day, we discovered a cockroach!!! Worst hotel I have EVER stayed in! Stay very very far away from this hotel.