Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with gastronomic restaurant
Paris hotel designed by Lorin and Eiffel, located 300 metres from the Trocadéro, 800 metres from the Arc de Triomphe and 1 km from the Champs-Elysées.
Guests can head to the restaurant to enjoy contemporary French cooking, to the bar, or work out in the fitness room.
The 103 rooms of Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel feature modern decor in neutral tones; all include wireless Internet and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel
Guests at Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel can work out in the fitness room, relax with a drink in the bar, and order snacks and drinks from the all-hours room service menu. Business guests can use a range of office-support services and meeting rooms, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access for those with laptops. Practical amenities include multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk, a concierge service, a safe-deposit box, dry-cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
La Table du Baltimore - Modern à la carte restaurant serving contemporary French cooking. Open for breakfast daily and lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Le Bar du Baltimore - Intimate, wood-paneled bar offering a large selection of whiskies and cocktails. Serves breakfast everyday, as well as lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Baltimore MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris MGallery Collection Hotel
- Hotel Baltimore
- Hotel Baltimore MGallery Collection
- Hotel Baltimore Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.