Get an overview of this hotelRefined, 4-star elegance steps from Champs-Élysées
Popular property highlights
By Faubourg St-Honoré
This Paris hotel is set between famed Avenue des Champs-Élysées and fashionable Faubourg Saint-Honoré, just steps from each. Avenue Montaigne is a 10-minute walk; Arc de Triomphe is 2 km (about 1 mile).
Hotel art gallery
Residing in a 1925 building, Hotel California Champs-Elysées features refined interiors and an extensive collection of paintings housed in the onsite gallery.
The 173 air-conditioned guestrooms provide soundproofing and blackout drapes, pay movies, and minibars. WiFi access is free, and for high-speed Internet there is a surcharge.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Nice bathrooms
- WiFi could've been better
Hotel California Champs-Elysées
The friendly staff of Hotel California Paris Champs-Elysées offers a range of services including a concierge desk with tour and ticketing services, valet parking, and a meeting room as well as a computer station. Access to fitness facilities is complimentary, and so is the WiFi access, while high-speed Internet is at a surcharge. Dining options at this hotel start with an American buffet breakfast in the morning at Le Cadre d'Or restaurant, and the bar lounge cafe serves innovative French cuisine for lunch. Cocktails are served at happy hour from Monday to Friday, and there is a full brunch on Sunday.
Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 173
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1924
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Lounge Bar - Discover a cozy club atmosphere. Open daily from 10 AM to 1 AM for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A superb place to start or end your evening in a softly lit musical atmosphere. The impressive selection of whiskies (over 200 brands) tells a lot about the bar's history. Comprising a veritable encyclopedia of malt and popularized for over eighty years by well-known American journalists, the Hôtel California bar is an iconic landmark. Celebrities like Clark Gable, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Orson Wells and Ernest Hemingway enjoyed stopping by during their stays in the French capital. It's also the place to have a warm drink at any time of day and relax in a prestigious setting.
The Cadre d’Or Restaurant - This restaurant is tucked into a corner of the patio, which features an Art Deco fountain; it welcomes you from 7 AM for a generous American-style breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The fully-equipped Club Med Gym (on rue de Berri), is just two minutes away. Joggers have the use of the gardens of the Champs Elysées, which are five minutes away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel California Champs-Elysées
- Hotel California Champs-Elysées Paris
- California Champs-Elysées Paris
- California Champs-Elysées
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.