Water leaks and mold. Stay away!
Posted Jun 30, 2016
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We had 2 rooms for 7 people and had trouble with both rooms. One room had a strong odor of smoke (despite advertising it as a smoke free hotel). Luckily they were able to move us to another room on the second day, but that room had mysteriously wet carpets and we never could find where the water was coming from. The other room had a huge water leak above the window. Not a new leak, but one that had caused significant water damage and mold build up. The door handle fell off the bathroom door. Toilets back up but the staff member on duty couldn't even find a plunger to fix the problem. Overall, a miserable 3 day stay.
The staff tried to be helpful, but sort of shrugged about our complaints as if to say that they deal with these issues all the time, but they don't have any solutions. Obviously the maintenance on the building is poor or nonexistant. They did comp the breakfast and parking fees for the room with the mold, but not for the other room. Given that we spent over $1600 for this hotel, we expected much higher quality than we received and much better service from the staff.
The hotel was a big disappointment. And given that there are other hotels in the area with similar prices, I highly recommend that you stay somewhere else.