Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Paris hotel in 12th Arrondissement, walk to Opera Bastille
Popular property highlights
Located in 12th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place de la Bastille, Opera Bastille, and Place des Vosges. Jardin des Plantes and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with concierge services, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a computer station. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find first-run movies and phones.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel de France Gare de Lyon Bastille
Hotel de France Gare de Lyon Bastille features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2016.
Hotel de France Gare de Lyon Bastille is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Day bed
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cash deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 35 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Bastille Hotel
- de France Gare de Lyon Bastille
- Hotel Bastille
- Hotel de France Gare de Lyon Bastille
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.