Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 7th Arrondissement, near Eiffel Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in 7th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of American University of Paris, Eiffel Tower, and Rodin Museum. Les Invalides and Champ de Mars are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 16 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find satellite TV, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel de La Motte Picquet
Hotel de La Motte Picquet features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel de La Motte Picquet is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 1.65 per person per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 28 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- DE LA MOTTE PICQUET
- DE LA MOTTE PICQUET Paris
- HOTEL DE LA MOTTE PICQUET
- HOTEL DE LA MOTTE PICQUET Paris
- HOTEL MOTTE PICQUET
- Motte Picquet Paris
- Hotel Motte Picquet Paris
- Motte Picquet
- Motte Picquet Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert