Book your room at Hotel de Nevers
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel in Marais, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in Marais, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Place de la Republique and Picasso Museum. Place des Vosges and Opera Bastille are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel de Nevers features room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.