Book your room at Hotel de Nevers
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with 24-hour front desk, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in the heart of Paris, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Place de la Republique and Picasso Museum. Place des Vosges and Opera Bastille are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas.
All 32 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel de Nevers53 rue de Malte Paris Paris 75011
Hotel de Nevers features room service (during limited hours). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- de Nevers
- de Nevers Paris
- Hotel de Nevers
- Hotel de Nevers Paris
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.