Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 13th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Popular property highlights
Located in 13th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Italie 2 Shopping Center, Jardin des Plantes, and Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with satellite channels, and free newspapers. Safes and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel des Ecrivains
Hôtel des Ecrivains features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- des Ecrivains
- des Ecrivains Paris
- Hôtel des Ecrivains
- Hôtel des Ecrivains Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.