Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel near Louvre Museum
Popular property highlights
Opposite the Louvre
Situated in the heart of the Paris, between the Louvre Museum, the Opera Garnier and the Palais Royal. Place de la Concorde, Notre-Dame Cathedral and shopping district are a few steps away.
Historic yet modern
Built in 1855, this historic 5-star hotel features WiFi and a business center.
Sleep comes easy in soundproof guestrooms with 2 sets of double-glazed windows. All rooms at Hotel du Louvre in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt feature views of the inner courtyard or boulevards facing the historical monuments.
Hotel du Louvre in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Renovations & Closures
This Paris hotel features Brasserie du Louvre, a typical Parisian brasserie nestled under the arcades of the Place du Palais-Royal.
Hotel du Louvre in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt offers a business center and WiFi access. Valet and self-parking are available for a daily fee.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1855
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Brasserie du Louvre - This restaurant offers typical Parisian atmosphere with a large dining room and features elegant dark wood and golden frescoes inspired by the masterpieces of the Louvre Museum. Breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner are served daily. A weekly shifting a la carte menu offers fresh cuisine featuring local and seasonal products.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can use running trails at the Tuileries Gardens (one block away), and a public swimming pool and bike rental facility at Les Halles (one-half mile away). A health club with aerobics classes is three blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 105 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 105 per day
- du Louvre
- Hôtel du
- Hôtel du Louvre
- Hôtel Louvre Paris
- Hôtel Louvre
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.