Get an overview of this hotelTheatres, Grands Boulevards, Marais are nearby.
Popular property highlights
In historical district
At the heart of the Sentier district of Textile, Fashion and Theater, in one of the oldest district of Paris, near the Bourse, the Opera, department stores.
Hotel Les Théâtres combines all the elements of the theater, with its decor designed to honor the great French playwrights Molière, Feydeau and Cocteau. Here you'll find a hammam, an honesty bar and a buffet breakfast that is served daily.
All rooms are equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, Canal, and free WiFi. Rooms also include Samsung cell phones with unlimited 4G and calls to Europe, USA, and Canada.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Hotel Les Théâtres
At the heart of the Sentier district of Textile, Fashion, and Theater, in one of the oldest district of Paris, Hotel Les Théâtres is set near the Bourse, the Opera, and department stores. It offers an original atmosphere, where the hotel and its guestrooms are designed in a theatrical theme. You'll find free WiFi in public areas, a hammam open daily until 10 PM, and an honesty bar where you can even enjoy making your own cocktails. Other services include a 24-hour business center, and a concierge who will be happy to arrange your outings and airport transfers.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 7
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service during limited hours is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Best Western Hotel Théâtres
- Best Western Hotel Théâtres Paris
- Best Western Théâtres
- Best Western Théâtres Paris
- Hotel Théâtres Paris
- Hotel Théâtres
- Théâtres Paris
- Best Western Les Theatres Hotel Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.