Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 1st Arrondissement, walk to Palais Royal
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place Vendome, Palais Royal, and Paris Opera. Galeries Lafayette and Place de la Concorde are also within 15 minutes.
Along with concierge services, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe.
All 18 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Lion d'Or Louvre
Hôtel Lion d'Or Louvre features tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This Paris hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Lion d Hotel Louvre Or
- Lion d Or Louvre
- Hotel Du Lion d Or
- Lion d'Or Louvre Hotel Paris
- Lion d'Or Louvre Hotel
- Lion d'Or Louvre Paris
- Lion d'Or Louvre
- Hôtel Lion d'Or Louvre Paris
- Lion d’Or Louvre
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.