Overview of Hôtel Maillot
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- 24/7 Front Desk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room (Shower)
Single Room, Bathtub
Double Room, Private Bathroom
Twin Room, Private Bathroom
About this area
Located in Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hôtel Maillot is in the city center and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Champs-Elysees and Rue Cler. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.Visit our Neuilly-sur-Seine travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 6 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 6 min drive
- Grand Palais - 11 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 13 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 13 min drive
- Les Sablons Station - 7 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 19 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Boulangerie de Sablonville - 1 min walk
- Tropical Café - 1 min walk
- Orient Extrême - 1 min walk
- Océan Paris Bar - 1 min walk
- Les Sabias - 1 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Convenient for transport but noisy!
The hotel needs some refurbishment. It’s very convenient for transportation. The disappointing bit was the lack of sound-proof walls that allowed noise to easily travel between rooms to a disturbing level.