Get an overview of this hotelParisian Boutique hotel in the historical district
Popular property highlights
Surrounded by Place Vendome and Place de la Concorde, Hotel Mayfair is in Paris' historical district. The hotel is less than 1 km from the Louvre, 1.6 km from Les Invalides, and 2.5 km from the Eiffel Tower. The metro station is also nearby.
Bar & lounge
This Parisian boutique hotel features a breakfast room, a bar/lounge, and room service during limited hours. The front desk is open 24-hours a day, and a concierge and currency exchange are available onsite.
Each of the guestrooms in this boutique hotel are individually decorated, and are fitted with a desk, satellite flat-panel TV, free WiFi access, a minibar, and an in-room safe. All rooms have individual climate control and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Centrally located in Paris, this luxury Boutique hotel is equipped to provide round-the-clock guest assistance. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk offering concierge services, a porter, and currency exchange, as well as courier and laundry services. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel, and babysitting services are available on request.
The hotel dining room offers continental and buffet breakfasts daily from 7-10:30 AM. Breakfast can also be taken in guestrooms from 7-10:45 AM, and additional room service is available from noon to midnight. A bar/lounge is open for evening cocktails.
Hotel Mayfair has a 24-hour business center, complete with free Internet access, a printer, a scanner, and a photocopier. Guests can also arrange to use the hotel fax machine. There is a meeting room onsite with audio-visual equipment with seating for up to 10 people (square meters).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 47
- One meeting room
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast Room - Open from 7-10:30 AM, the breakfast room offers continental and buffet breakfast.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Mayfair Hotel Paris
- Hotel Mayfair Paris
- Mayfair Paris
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.