- hot water in the shower
- Toilet works great compared to other hotels
- Comfortable bed and pillows
- Close to metro station (menilmontant)
- Safe in the room is easy to use
- shallow wall. Able to hear other people clearly in the next room, even if they’re talking in a low normal voice.
- Really Small shower (if you’re overweight or tall, it’s not ideal for you)
- Air conditioning is non-exsistence. However, they do provide fans. The ones that you plug into the wall. Fan does make noises.
- Loud noises from 1900 hours- 0230 hours, causing no sleep, but that’s not the hotels fault. It’s surrounded by bars (literally one downstairs) and cafes that doesn’t close until super late.
- The room can use some deep cleaning, because I see dust on the walls, spider webs in bathroom high windows and it feels like the floors in the room are not mopped.
- Lighting in room can be improved (broken lamps, dark lights, lights right by the bed)
- Stairway is small and some are. You definitely do not want to be on the very top because there is a lot of steps. Not even kidding about it.
- The hotel provides WiFi, but it has trouble connecting from time to time. Especially in the early morning hours.
In my honest opinion, I would probably stay at another hotel on my next trip to Paris, but if I can’t find one with affordable pricing, I would come back to this one (the owner will probably say no to me after this honest review 😅). I don’t spend a lot of time in the hot