Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSmall Paris hotel opposite Luxembourg Gardens
Popular property highlights
Near Notre Dame
Completely renovated in 2011, this small, stylish Paris hotel is across from the Luxembourg Gardens, close to the shops and restaurants of Saint-Germain, and 500 meters from Notre Dame.
Services and amenities
The richly decorated lobby and lounge come with leather armchairs and free newspapers; breakfast, lunch, and dinner is available in the hotel's 'Le Luco' brasserie.
Premium bedding, free WiFi
The 41 individually decorated guestrooms with premium bedding have garden or boulevard views. Guests can take advantage of free WiFi, minibars, LCD TVs, and coffee/tea makers. Private bathrooms feature designer toiletries. Conveniences also include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Hôtel Observatoire Luxembourg
The Observatoire Luxembourg, a 4-star boutique hotel, is located on Boulevard Saint Michel, which is part of the historical quarter in French Capital, the hotel is just a few steps away from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon in the 5th district of Paris.
This boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living. The hotel offers a breakfast room with a warm buffet every morning, a Parisian brasserie (Le Luco) and a terrace for al fresco dining in warmer weather. Concierge services provide guests with information about the city's sights and a wide choice of entertainment. The hotel can recommend and make reservations for both gourmet and moderately priced restaurants.
The hotel has a business corner with a printer and offers fax service. Free WiFi is available in both rooms and public areas. An airport shuttle is available on request. A 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning/laundry services, and babysitting/childcare are also available.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1925
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast room - Guests enjoy a buffet breakfast (surcharge), served either in the comfortably furnished open-plan lounge or in their rooms upon request.
Le Luco - Overlooking the Luxembourg Gardens on Place Louis Marin, this restaurant provides an informal setting for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (every day except Sunday). Both authentic 'brasserie' and more homely 'canaille' dishes are served.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Observatoire
- Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg
- Observatoire Luxembourg
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris
- Hôtel Observatoire Luxembourg Paris
- Hôtel Observatoire Luxembourg
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.