Great BUDGET Hotel, no noise from neighboring room
Posted Jun 14, 2016
I stayed here with some trepidation after reading some reviews however I had a good experience (staying for 6 nights with my 18yo daughter)
1) Great value for money
2) Metro (Guy Moquet stop) 4 mins down road, goes directly to Champs Elysee and links to rest of metro
3) Area felt safe, restaurants, takeaways and mini-markets close by
4) Room small but not cramped (room 24 is a twin v much link the one in the pictures)
5) Clean, bed comfortable and made everyday
6) No mold in bathrooms and rooms clean. Separate toilet and bathroom
7) Toilet and Bathroom were cramped but functional. Shower strong but on a hose which worked but was unusual
8) Staff very helpful (printing and advising) and friendly
9) Some marks on walls here table/bed had rubbed and some by threshold of door. Nothing that spoiled a stay. Very small closet though, so we lived out of backpacks
10) Small elevator which is very hard to get in and out of except on ground floor - the hinge of the door is on the wrong side so you have to get into the corner of the corridor with a bedroom door (poor people in 21!) and squeeze around the door as you get out which is very hard with luggage.
11) Single power outlet on far side from bed so bring an extension
12) TV had zero english language stations (but does French, German, Chinese, Italian) resorted to watching Russian TV/propaganda as it's the only channel sometimes in English (I like TV before bed to wind down). Good modern TV and remote though.
Well worth the more