Book your room at Hôtel Pavillon de Paris by Happyculture
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel, walk to Moulin Rouge
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place de Clichy and Moulin Rouge. Galeries Lafayette and Paris Opera are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a business center and concierge services. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 30 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like free minibar items and espresso makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hôtel Pavillon de Paris by Happyculture7 Rue De Parme Paris Paris 75009
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free reception
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Onsite venue - bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Up to 15 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 2 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18-60 (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Clarion Collection Opera
- Hôtel Pavillon Paris Happyculture
- Clarion Collection Pavillon Opera
- Clarion Pavillon
- Clarion Pavillon Hotel
- Clarion Pavillon Hotel Opera Collection
- Hôtel Pavillon Paris
- Hôtel Pavillon
- Pavillon Paris
- Hôtel Pavillon Happyculture
- Pavillon Paris Happyculture
- Pavillon Happyculture
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Complimentary Reception Promotion
Book a stay in any room and rate plan to receive the following benefits:
- Daily tea tasting and biscuits from 2 PM to 5:30 PM
- Daily wine tasting and cooked meats from 6 PM to 8 PM
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.