- Moulin Rouge
- 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette
- 4 min drive
- Terminus Nord
- 2 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 4 min drive
- Picasso Museum - 5 min drive
- Palais Royal - 6 min drive
- Gare du Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 2 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 24 min drive
- Terminus Nord — 2 min walk
- Holybelly — 14 min walk
- Au fût et à mesure — 16 min walk
- La Vache et Le Cuisinier — 17 min walk
- La Cave Gourmande — 18 min walk
About this property
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this smoke-free hotel has free newspapers and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. All 45 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Picardy Hôtel
- Picardy Hotel Paris
- Picardy Hôtel Paris
- Picardy Paris
- Hôtel Picardy Paris
- Hôtel Picardy Hotel
- Hôtel Picardy Paris
- Hôtel Picardy Hotel Paris
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–9:30 AM: EUR 8.00 per person
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- Digital channels
- Flat-screen TV
The proximity (directly opposite) of this hotel to Gare du Nord (Eurostar Terminal and RER Station) and the No45 bus route which takes you from Gare du Nord straight to the city centre (Concorde) is this hotel’s chief attraction particularly as I was arriving and leaving on Eurostar. You don’t usually visit Paris to enjoy your hotel room but to visit the sights and when you are in your room you have your eyes closed - hopefully - most of the time. I was travelling to Paris without my wife and with things to do, so this provided me with a comfortable bed and my own bathroom. The WC worked fine but the wash hand basin drained extremely slowly so, with the very hard Parisien water, the basin was full of scum after I used it. I spent 3 nights here and the cleaner thoroughly cleaned the washbasin every day so I knew she had been. There are plenty of adequate bar/cafés in the immediate neighbourhood so I did not take breakfast here (additional charge) and my room for Paris was cheap so it represents fair value. The entrance is manned 24hrs and the various men guarding the hotel entrance (conciergerie) were helpful. The lift worked throughout my stay. Would I choose to stay here again? Yes, but if with my wife, probably not.