Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Paris palace in Paris City Centre, walk to Grand Palais
Popular property highlights
Located in the center of Paris, this family-friendly palace is within a 10-minute walk of Avenue Montaigne and Grand Palais. Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower are also within 1 mi (2 km). Alma-Marceau Station is 5 minutes by foot and Paris Pont-de-l'Alma Station is 8 minutes.
This palace features 5 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 188 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and iPads. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.
Hôtel Plaza Athénée
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtel Plaza Athénée features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the palace's 5 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 5274 square feet (490 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury palace also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel Plaza Athénée has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 490
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5274
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 188
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Relais Plaza - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
La Galerie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Terrasse Montaigne - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Alain Ducasse au Plaza - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 3-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the palace include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the palace's full-service spa, Spa Dior. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 100
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 48 and EUR 62 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 24 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 147 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay plus EUR 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Hpa Paris
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée Paris
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Plaza Athénée
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).