Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelParis hotel near Saint-Germain-des-Près
Popular property highlights
On the Left Bank
Frequented by writers such as Hemingway, Sartre and Capote in the first half of the 20th century, this Left Bank Paris hotel is just one block from the fashion boutiques of Saint-Germain-des-Près.
After a day of sightseeing, guests can use the cardio machines in the Hôtel Pont Royal's 24-hour fitness center before sipping champagne cocktails in the Signature Bar's easy chairs.
Fluffy duvets, rich silks
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature a rich decor of luxury silks and mahogany furnishings. Beds are topped with fluffy duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hôtel Pont Royal
The Hôtel Pont Royal's signature aroma, a blend of vanilla and cedar, is diffused in the public spaces, all of which are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business travelers will appreciate the 30 square meters of meeting space. A computer station is also available for guests' use with a prepaid card.
The 24-hour fitness room, with mirrored walls and parquet floors, is located in the basement. Guests can exercise on cardio and weight machines while watching cable television. Water, fruit and towels are provided. Babysitting/child care services are available, and parking is also available nearby for a surcharge.
This hotel welcomes small pets (5 kilograms max) and service animals, for additional surcharges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1923
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 75
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
Where to Eat
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon - Sleek, contemporary bar-brasserie with black tile flooring, wood-paneled walls, stainless steel fixtures and colorful jars of strawberries, lemons, peppers and preserves lining the shelves. The covered pavement terrace is open during warm weather. Sample menu items include Caramelized Quail Stuffed with Foie Gras, Carpaccio of Langoustine, and Sweetbreads. Serves lunch and dinner.
Le Signature Bar - With armchairs, heavy drapes, dark wood paneling, and soft lighting, the bar is reminiscent of an 18th-century club. The bar proper extends to the lobby and library lounge. Serves an extensive menu of classic cocktails and long drinks, wine by the glass, beer, and whisky. Open lunchtime and evening.
Salon Mosaïque - Bright breakfast room decorated with colorful paintings of wildlife and overlooking the Japanese-style garden. Buffet breakfast with hot items, courtesy of the Atelier, includes bread and pastries, fruit salad, cheese, ham and cooked-to-order eggs.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 34 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Hotel Pont Royal Paris
- Pont Royal
- Pont Royal Hotel
- Pont Royal Paris
- Royal Pont
- Hôtel Pont Royal
- Hôtel Pont Royal Paris
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.