Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelPetite Paris hotel on Rive Gauche, near Jardin du Luxembourg
Popular property highlights
Located in the city's 6th arrondissement on the Rive Gauche, this hotel is 0.7 km (0.5 mi) from Luxembourg Palace and Jardin du Luxembourg. The Sorbonne and the Pantheon are both about 1 km away.
Wine by the fireplace
Breakfast at Hôtel Sainte-Beuve includes fresh croissants and jam, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. After a day of exploring Paris, guests can sip a glass of wine by the fireplace in the lounge and surf the web with free wireless Internet access.
The 22 guestrooms are individually decorated, but all include LCD TVs with satellite service. En-suite bathrooms, tiled in black and white, come with bathrobes and hair dryers.
Named in honor of 19th-century French literary critic Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve, this small hotel is on a quiet street in the 6th arrondissement (district) on the Rive Gauche (Left Bank).
The reception area opens to a warmly inviting lounge with sofas, armchairs, and a marble fireplace. Wireless Internet access is complimentary and a computer station and Internet point are available. Breakfast includes fresh croissants and jam, freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate (surcharge). Numerous cafés and bakeries are within a short walk.
Renowned British designer David Hicks created the interior décor, a blend of contemporary and antique furnishings complemented by rich, deep colors.
An airport shuttle is available (surcharge) and babysitting can be provided on site (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per person (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
- Hôtel Sainte-Beuve
- Hôtel Sainte-Beuve Paris
- Sainte Beuve Hotel
- Sainte Beuve Paris
- Sainte-Beuve Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.