Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 16th Arrondissement, near Eiffel Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in 16th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Statue of Liberty - Paris, Eiffel Tower, and Palais de Chaillot. Champ de Mars and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a fitness center, spa services, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and concierge services.
All 22 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 431 square feet (40 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1995
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Hotel Square
- Hotel Square Paris
- Square Hotel
- Square Paris
- Square Hotel Paris
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert