Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Arc de Triomphe
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Lido and Arc de Triomphe. Grand Palais and Palais des Congres de Paris are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 50 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 377 square feet (35 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Vernet is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Vernet - This cocktail bar specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 40.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 195
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 40.00 per pet, per day
- Hotel Vernet
- Hotel Vernet Paris
- Vernet Hotel
- Vernet Paris
- Vernet Hotel Paris
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.