Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Arc de Triomphe
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Lido and Arc de Triomphe. Grand Palais and Palais des Congres de Paris are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 50 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, 24-hour room service, and minibars.
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 377 square feet (35 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Vernet is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Vernet - This cocktail bar specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 90 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 195
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 160 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 90 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
- Hotel Vernet
- Hotel Vernet Paris
- Vernet Hotel
- Vernet Paris
- Vernet Hotel Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.