Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Paris Catacombs, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art. Jardin des Plantes and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. Free WiFi in public areas and free airport drop-off are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 74 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and free newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
- Proximity to airport
- Helpful staff
Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting room. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Paris Cocktail - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Agil Hôtel Orly
- Agil Orly
- Hôtel Agil
- Hôtel Agil Orly
- Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport Paray-Vieille-Poste
- Howard Hôtel Paris Orly Aeroport
- Howard Paris Orly Aeroport Paray-Vieille-Poste
- Howard Paris Orly Aeroport
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.