Get an overview of this hotelHistoric landmark hotel in the center of Paris
Guests favorite property amenities
Center of Paris
In the 9th district at the center of Paris, the Empire-style hotel faces the Opéra Garnier and is steps from the Opera metro station. The Louvre Museum and Place Vendôme are within 1 km of the hotel.
Classic French dining
Registered as a French Historic Monument, the InterContinental Paris Le Grand features a full-service spa, 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi, bar, and 2 restaurants, 1 with an outdoor terrace facing Opera Square.
Decorated in the Second Empire style, the 470 guestrooms at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand feature premium bedding, satellite television, high-speed wired Internet access (surcharge), and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Paris le Grand
The InterContinental Paris Le Grand is a registered French Historic Monument and the Empire-style hotel has a full-service spa and 24-hour fitness center. Guests can enjoy views of Opera Square along with classic French cuisine at Café de la Paix, have a leisurely breakfast or lunch at La Verrière, and sip cocktails at Le Bar.
A business center is staffed during the day and free wired and wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Other facilities include a meeting/conference room, ballroom, event catering, spa services, and secretarial services. Valet parking is also available (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 470
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2,260
- Year Built 1862
- Conference space size (feet) - 24326
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Room service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Café de la Paix - Opened in 1862, the restaurant features opulent gilding and ceiling frescos that were recently refurbished. Classic French cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The outdoor terrace faces Opera Square.
La Verrière - Continental breakfast and a la carte lunch menu are served under a glass ceiling in an elegant garden setting.
Le Bar - Cocktails and light fare are offered in an English-style pub setting.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour fitness center has cardio and weight machines, and personal training is available. Close by is a jogging trail through the Tuileries Gardens.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
I-Spa by Algotherm uses marine ingredients in treatments that include body wraps, facials, and massages. The full-service spa has a couple's suite, dry sauna, herbal area, and fruit juice bar.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 2.48 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- InterContinental Hotel Paris Grand
- InterContinental Paris Grand
- Paris Grand InterContinental
- Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel Paris
- Le Grand Hotel Paris
- InterContinental Paris Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Grand
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.