Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern luxury hotel with health club
Popular property highlights
By Parc de Monceau
A modern seven-storey Paris hotel inspired by the Art Deco style, overlooking Parc de Monceau, one kilometer from the Champs-Élysées.
Hotel guests can work out with personal trainers and unwind with a hydrotonic bath, a massage and a range of beauty treatments.
Free calls and internet
Guestrooms feature 1930s-influenced decor and come equipped with free WiFi, premium bedding, and a flat-screen TV with premium channels. A smartphone with unlimited local and international calls and unlimited 4G access is provided for free for the duration of your stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
Fitness enthusiasts at the Hotel Du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris can work up a sweat on the cardio and weight machines in the hotel gym, and for those who need extra encouragement, a personal trainer is available on request. After a workout, guests can unwind in the Mosaic Spa, which offers a steam room, sauna, a hydrotonic bath with massaging jet showers and a range of indulgent massage and beauty treatments. The hotel can arrange sightseeing excursions around the city and surrounding area, including private VIP tours in a number of languages. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange babysitting and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency and provide round-the-clock room service. Guests arriving by car will find secure, covered parking facilities on site, with valet parking services provided on request (surcharges apply). Free WiFi and 7 meeting rooms also are available.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 2004
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 487
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 22 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Le Safran - International restaurant housed in a large dining room with picture windows and three terraces. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and brunch on Sundays.
Purple Bar - Casual Art Deco bar with gilded fluting, intimate alcoves, tasselled chandeliers, wrought iron and fine woodwork, serving coffee and croissants in the morning, snacks all day and cocktails in the evening.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 22 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 42 per day
- du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
- du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris
- Hotel Arc
- Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
- Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Hotel Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Hotel
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe
- The Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.