Get an overview of this hotelModern luxury hotel with health club
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
By Parc de Monceau
A modern seven-storey Paris hotel inspired by the Art Deco style, overlooking Parc de Monceau, one kilometre from the Champs-Élysées.
Hotel guests can work out with personal trainers and unwind with a hydrotonic bath, a massage and a range of beauty treatments.
Free calls and internet
Guestrooms feature 1930s-influenced decor and come equipped with free WiFi, premium bedding, and a flat-screen TV with premium channels. A smartphone with unlimited local and international calls and unlimited 4G access is provided for free for the duration of your stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
Fitness enthusiasts at the Hotel Du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris can work up a sweat on the cardio and weight machines in the hotel gym, and for those who need extra encouragement, a personal trainer is available on request. After a workout, guests can unwind in the Mosaic Spa, which offers a steam room, sauna, a hydrotonic bath with massaging jet showers and a range of indulgent massage and beauty treatments. The hotel can arrange sightseeing excursions around the city and surrounding area, including private VIP tours in a number of languages. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange babysitting and dry-cleaning services, exchange currency and provide round-the-clock room service. Guests arriving by car will find secure, covered parking facilities on site, with valet parking services provided on request (surcharges apply). Free WiFi and 7 meeting rooms also are available.
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 478
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 22 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Le Safran - International restaurant housed in a large dining room with picture windows and three terraces. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and brunch on Sundays.
Purple Bar - Casual Art Deco bar with gilded fluting, intimate alcoves, tasselled chandeliers, wrought iron and fine woodwork, serving coffee and croissants in the morning, snacks all day and cocktails in the evening.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 22 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 42 per day
- du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
- du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris
- Hotel Arc
- Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
- Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Hotel Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Hotel
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe Paris
- L'Hotel Collectionneur Arc Triomphe
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.