Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNew Boutique hotel designed by Maison Martin Margiela
Popular property highlights
Central location for business and leisure. 2 steps from Avenue Montaigne, Champs-Elysées, Grand Palais, Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. Walking distance to the Seine river and the Eiffel Tower.
Restaurant, bar, garden
In addition to the restaurant and the terrasse of the garden courtyard, La Maison Champs Elysees offers a bar/lounge and 10 versatile reception rooms that are ideal for hosting business events up to a wedding.
Guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, patios, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathrobes, slippers, and makeup/shaving mirrors.
La Maison Champs Elysées
While traditions and modern touch remain, such as the Haussmanian Architecture of the Building and the superb atmosphere of the Legendary Private Napoleon III Dining Rooms40 rooms with 100% view on the private garden for a relaxing stay, or a Romantic Breakfast, Lunch or DinnerConnecting Rooms, Wireless, High Speed Internet Access, Room Service Available 24 hours a day, Concierge for Theater, Restaurants, Show, Private Parking…
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room computer
Where to Eat
La Maison Champs Elysees, Paris ( Ex-Sofitel Champs Elysees) has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Maison Champs
- Maison Champs Elysées
- Maison Elysées
- Maison Elysées Hotel
- Maison Elysées Hotel Champs
- Maison Champs Elysées Hotel Paris
- Maison Champs Elysées Hotel
- Maison Champs Elysées Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.