Get an overview of this hotelNew Boutique hotel designed by Maison Martin Margiela
Popular property highlights
Central location for business and leisure. 2 steps from Avenue Montaigne, Champs-Elysées, Grand Palais, Place de la Concorde and Arc de Triomphe. Walking distance to the Seine river and the Eiffel Tower.
Restaurant, bar, garden
In addition to the restaurant and the terrasse of the garden courtyard, La Maison Champs Elysees offers a bar/lounge and 10 versatile reception rooms that are ideal for hosting business events up to a wedding.
Guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, patios, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathrobes, slippers, and makeup/shaving mirrors.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Nice bathrooms
La Maison Champs Elysées
While traditions and modern touch remain, such as the Haussmanian Architecture of the Building and the superb atmosphere of the Legendary Private Napoleon III Dining Rooms40 rooms with 100% view on the private garden for a relaxing stay, or a Romantic Breakfast, Lunch or DinnerConnecting Rooms, Wireless, High Speed Internet Access, Room Service Available 24 hours a day, Concierge for Theater, Restaurants, Show, Private Parking…
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room computer
Where to Eat
La Maison Champs Elysees, Paris ( Ex-Sofitel Champs Elysees) has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- La Maison Champs Elysees Hotel Paris
- Maison Champs
- Maison Champs Elysées
- Maison Elysées
- Maison Elysées Hotel
- Maison Elysées Hotel Champs
- Maison Champs Elysées Hotel Paris
- Maison Champs Elysées Hotel
- Maison Champs Elysées Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.