Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Paris hotel in 16th Arrondissement, walk to Palais des Congres de Paris
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Located in 16th Arrondissement, this spa hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Palais des Congres de Paris and Arc de Triomphe. Eiffel Tower and Palais de Chaillot are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, valet parking, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 42 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Comforts include premium bedding and pillow menus, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Villa Maillot
La Villa Maillot features a full-service spa and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a theme park shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
La Villa Maillot is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 1 treatment room. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 8 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75.00 per day
- Villa Maillot
- Villa Maillot Hotel
- Villa Maillot Hotel Paris
- Villa Maillot Paris
- La Hotel Maillot
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.