Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, near Galeries Lafayette
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Petit Palais, Grand Palais, and Place de la Concorde. Galeries Lafayette and Arc de Triomphe are also within 1 mi (2 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café.
All 190 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Bristol Paris
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Bristol Paris features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and a complimentary children's club. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1925
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Bristol Paris has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
114 Faubourg - This brasserie specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Le Bar du Bristol - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
Le Bristol by La Prairie has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 150.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 45 and EUR 65 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 230 - 690 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.00 per night
- Bristol Paris Hotel
- Bristol Paris
- Le Bristol Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.