Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, near Galeries Lafayette
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Place de la Madeleine and Palais de l'Élysée. Grand Palais and Place de la Concorde are also within 15 minutes.
A bar/lounge, self parking, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free use of bicycles, concierge services, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 26 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Pavillon des Lettres
Le Pavillon des Lettres features a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Le Pavillon des Lettres is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Pavillon Lettres
- Pavillon Lettres Hotel
- Pavillon Lettres Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Lettres Paris
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Pavillon des Lettres is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.