Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Parc Monceau
Popular property highlights
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Theatre Mogador, Galeries Lafayette, and Arc de Triomphe. Parc Monceau and Moulin Rouge are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a meeting room and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a library, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 51 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find satellite TV, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Relais Monceau
Le Relais Monceau features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities measuring 67 square feet (6 square meters) include a meeting room. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 67
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Relais Monceau
- Relais Monceau Hotel
- Relais Monceau Hotel Paris
- Relais Monceau Paris
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.