Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 10th Arrondissement, near Galeries Lafayette
Located in 10th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Crèche and Parc des Buttes Chaumont. Galeries Lafayette and Museum Georges Pompidou are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Robinet d'Or
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Paris hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
Le Robinet d'Or is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2012
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Robinet d Or - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Robinet d'Or
- Robinet d'Or Hotel
- Robinet d'Or Hotel Paris
- Robinet d'Or Paris
We should mention
Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.