Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Paris hotel near Arc de Triomphe
Popular property highlights
Luxury hotel near Champs-Elysées
A lively and elegant artistic residence designed by Philippe Starck in the heart of Paris. With the hallmark luxury Raffles service, the hotel is 400 meters (a quarter-mile) from the Arc de Triomphe.
Fine and casual dining options range from Italian to Japanese, along with the stylish Le Bar Long and a garden terrace. The luxury Spa includes an infinity pool, a hot tub, saunas, and fitness center, as well as spa treatments and personal training.
Premium bedding, free WiFi
Designed by Philippe Starck, each of the 149 guestrooms and suites feature free WiFi and plasma TVs with premium channels, plus separate dressing areas. Beds have luxury bedding and thick mattresses to help ensure a good night’s sleep, and the nightly turn-down service add luxury.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Raffles Paris is a lively and elegant artistic residence, designed by Philippe Starck and featuring the hallmark of luxury Raffles service.
The 1,500-square-meter Spa My Blend by Clarins includes a 23-meter indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, and fitness center, as well as spa treatments and personal training. Guests can dine at 2 restaurants serving fine Japanese and Italian cuisine, or eat alfresco in the Terrace Garden.
The hotel also boasts an art gallery and a private cinema, offering a Ciné Brunch over the weekend. Art concierges are available to assist guests with planning artistic and cultural journeys throughout the city. The Hotel Royal Monceau Raffles Paris also provides meeting rooms and a 24-hour business desk, as well as free WiFi.
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Il Carpaccio - This fine-dining Italian restaurant draws on a Sicilian baroque style with a lovely glass conservatory and serves a sophisticated cuisine based on traditional recipes. Open for lunch and dinner, on select days. Reservations are required.
Matsuhisa Paris - The extensive and contemporary menu at this fine-dining restaurant offers a unique Peruvian-Japanese culinary experience with a bespoke array of legendary signature dishes created by renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while a full brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday.
Le Bar Long - Located at the heart of the hotel, this stylish bar overlooks the garden and serves breakfast, snacks, tapas, and a late-night menu. Alfresco dining is also available (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
My Blend by Clarins is Le Royal Monceau Raffles' very own beauty spa, full of a variety of treatments to really make your stay one to remember.
The contemporary high-end spa has a land area of 1500 square meters and includes a swimming pool, treatment cabins and a sauna.
Beauty therapies on offer include body scrubs, body wraps, massages, facials and treatments for couples.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 2:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 110 per day.
- Pets stay free
- Up to 10 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.4 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 58 for adults and EUR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per day
- Monceau Raffles Paris
- Monceau Royal
- Paris Raffles
- Paris Royal Monceau
- Raffles Paris
- Royal Monceau Paris Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
- Hotel Royal Monceau
- Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris Hotel Paris
- Royal Monceau Hotel
- Royal Monceau Raffles Paris Hotel
- Royal Monceau Paris
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the palace prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.