Book your room at Magenta 38
Get an overview of this hotelChic hotel conveniently close to Gare du Nord.
Near Gare du Nord
Behind an elegant Haussmann façade lies a modern Paris hotel, two kilometers from the Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est train stations.
Guests at Hotel Magenta Paris can start their day with a complimentary newspaper and a visit to the concierge desk before heading out to explore.
The 65 air-conditioned rooms feature contemporary furnishings; all come with minibars and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conveniently close to the Gare du Nord (Eurostar et Thalys) and Gare de l’Est (TGV Est and ICE) train stations, the Hotel Magenta Paris offers an array of amenities including 24-hour front desk and a concierge desk. Guests can choose from a selection of complimentary newspapers to read over breakfast or in the lobby. The entire property benefits from air conditioning.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 65
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Day bed
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel Magenta Paris can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet (surcharge) each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Le Bistrot des Oies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.