Book your room at Mercure Paris Bastille Saint Antoine
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 12th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in 12th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place de la Bastille, Opera Bastille, and Place des Vosges. Notre Dame Cathedral and Picasso Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 34 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Bastille Saint Antoine64 Rue Crozatier Paris Paris 75012
Mercure Paris Bastille Saint Antoine features a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Paris Bastille Saint Antoine is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 34
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 16.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bastille Saint Antoine
- Mercure Bastille
- Mercure Bastille Saint Antoine
- Mercure Bastille Saint Antoine Hotel
- Mercure Bastille Saint Antoine Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Bastille Saint Antoine
- Saint Antoine Paris
- Paname Hotel Paris
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.