Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 10th Arrondissement, near Moulin Rouge
Popular property highlights
Located in 10th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Folies Bergere, Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, and Galeries Lafayette. Forum des Halles and Museum Georges Pompidou are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has 24-hour room service and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 45 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Mercure Paris Gare de l'Est Magenta
Mercure Paris Gare de l'Est Magenta features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
Mercure Paris Gare de l'Est Magenta is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 36 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 49
- Late check-out fee: EUR 49
- Mercure Magenta
- Mercure Magenta Hotel
- Mercure Magenta Hotel Paris Gare l'Est
- Mercure Paris Gare l'Est Magenta
- Mercure Paris Gare De l`Est Magenta Hotel Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.