Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
Situated on the waterfront, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of National Library, Jardin des Plantes, and Grande Galerie de l'Evolution. Opera Bastille is 3.1 mi (5 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 152 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Ivry Quai de Seine
Renovations & Closures
- One of the dining venues
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 6728 square feet (625 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mercure Paris Ivry Quai de Seine is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 152
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1993
- Conference space size (feet) - 6728
- Conference space size (meters) - 625
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
L'allée - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Le cinq - Onsite bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Mercure Ivry Paris
- Mercure Paris Ivry Quai Seine
- Mercure Paris Ivry Quai Seine Hotel
- Mercure Paris Ivry Quai Seine Hotel Ivry-sur-Seine
- Mercure Paris Ivry Quai Seine Ivry-sur-Seine
- Mercure Paris Ivry Seine
- Quai Ivry
- Quai Seine
- Quai Seine Paris
- Seine Quai
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.