Get an overview of this hotelClassic Paris hotel with bar
Popular property highlights
This Paris hotel is in front of Sorbonne University and the Cluny Museum, three blocks from Notre-Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, and the Panthéon, and two blocks from the train station.
The Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés's vaulted stone cellar serves as the breakfast room; there is a skylit lounge with a bar, and business and concierge services are available.
The 47 air-conditioned guestrooms offer courtyard or street views, contemporary furniture, satellite TV, free wired high-speed Internet, in-room safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés
Renovated in December 2011, the 6-story Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés has a comfortable lounge with a small bar, and a breakfast room in a 17th-century vaulted cellar. The hotel multilingual staff can arrange for restaurant and show reservations. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, 2 meeting rooms, a business center, and a computer station.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés enjoy a buffet breakfast daily in the breakfast room or in the guestroom, for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
A new full-service fitness center and a public pool are 2 blocks from the hotel, and the Jardin de Luxembourg 3 blocks west of the hotel is perfect for jogging or basketball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel Paris
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Paris
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.